MINDFULNESS-BASED HABIT CHANGE
Mindfulness Based Habit Change a simple, evidenced-based approach to meeting behavioural and cognitive habits in a way that actually works. This program comes directly from the research of Judson Brewer, MD, PhD and author of Unwinding Anxiety and The Craving Mind.
This 6-week program teaches us:
- How habits are formed
- How to work with the mind instead of against it to create lasting change
- Simple tools of mindfulness to help strengthen concentration and deepen resiliency
- How to work with habits such as procrastination, avoidance and rumination
- How to meet difficult experiences like anxiety, worry and self-judgment to cultivate greater ease
- How being kind to ourselves can actually lead to greater productivity, creativity and wellbeing
MBHC is an efficient and creative way to promote wellness by turning our smartphones and laptops into tools of wisdom and support. This 6-week program combines weekly meetings with app-based learning to help deepen understanding and learning of mindful approaches to habit change and wellness.
Please CONTACT me for more information.